AND ENJOY YOUR VIEW ACROSS THE LAKE.
ABOUT OUR CHALETS
Originally the Lavender and Berry Farm Chalets ...The same great location, but now with a new name!
- Pemberton Lake View Chalets consists of four chalets overlooking the lake with against the backdrop of tall Karri trees.
- All chalets are two bedroom and fully self-contained, (see amenities list below.)
- Accommodation is suited to both couples and families.
- All beds are made up for you and include electric blankets, doonas and towels.
- Leather lounges situated by the main window in the living area allow you to enjoy the spectacular views while you relax in comfort by the wood fire.
- In the winter months we supply chopped firewood at no additional cost.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE...
All four chalets have an identical floor plan, with "Shannon" best suited to two couples. The other three chalets have a queen and three single beds and are best suited to families. They also include a trundle bed to sleep one extra person.
The kitchens are self-contained with stovetop, microwave oven and bar-sized fridge, plus the all the essentials you'll need. See the list below for full inclusions.
This contains a set of bunk beds and one single bed. Beneath the single is a pull out trundle bed. Top bunks have 900mm safely rails (not pictured) and are suitable for children over 8 years.
All master bedrooms contain queen sized beds and extra pillows for your comfort, and all have views over the lake.
A great place for relaxing in the warmer months and enjoying a local wine. Kids can enjoy the open grassy space while you enjoy some time out!
Cosy Wood Fires
Chalets are self-rated at a comfortable three and a half stars and have a cosy "rustic cabin" atmosphere.
- Electric 4 burner induction cooktop
- Six seater dining table and chairs
- Bar size refrigerator
- 2 x 2 seater leather couches
- Coffee table
- Wood fire
- Pillows and doonas
- Bed linen (beds made up)
- Bath towels, bath mat and tea towel
- Kitchen utensils
- Hair dryer
- Pots and pans
- Broom, brush and pan
- Kettle and toaster
- TV with DVD player
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Starter quantity of tea, coffee and sugar
- Shower with separate toilet
- Electric blankets (excl. trundle bed)
- Spare fleece blankets for each bed